Workhorse Irons Rotary machines are designed in collaboration with Ugly Bill from Special Technique, built by SOBA and distributed by Workhorse Irons. As this version of the Rotary is half-prototype and half-production model, we may be making some changes to the design of the machine in the near or distant future.
- CNC Cut Delrin Body, Iron Tube Vise, and Deluxe Workhorse Hardware
- Ideal for both Lining and Shading
- Long stroke, medium hit, with the power you expect from a rotary
- Voltage determines speed, dial-in to accommodate user preference
- Optimum operating range is between 3 and 5 Volts
- Run the motor clockwise for best performance
- Weighs in at a mere 3.5 oz!
*Certain Eikon power supplies will not run rotaries, when the duty cycle stays at 99 for more than 60 seconds they shut off. If you have one of these models, Eikon will supposedly upgrade the software in your power supply for you if you sent it to them.