With the SOL Nova Unlimited med 3,5mm slag.
we have extended the incomparable features of the SOL Nova by adding the Responsive Mode and provided it with a user-friendly, rechargeable battery. For the first time, we integrated the functions of a complete power unit into a tattoo machine, which is operated by a single button.
The frequency is adjusted quickly and intuitively by holding this button while tilting the machine. This unprecedented, revolutionary operating concept can be experienced continuously, as the machine runs longer than the supplied spare battery needs to be charged. Tattooing has never been easier, more intuitive or more free - an unlimited experience!
- Maximum freedom of movement through cordless operation
- Intutive working via revolutionary 1-button operation and motion control
- Minimum 5 hours running time with only 3 hours charging time (at 5V and min. 2A)
- Cheyenne-typical, quiet and low-vibration operation
- 2 operating modes: Steady Mode (hit/frequency: constant) and Responsive Mode (hit/frequency: reactive)
- Wide frequency bandwidth from 25 Hz to 140 Hz
- 3.5 mm/0.14 inch Stroke
- Balanced liner and shader
- Compatible with D-Grips Ergo One Inch and Ergo Round - the hygienically and safely packaged disposable grips
- Steplessly adjustable needle depth (0 - 4.0 mm/0 - 0.16 inch)
- Easy to cover
- Included accessories: Cheyenne protective case, 2 batteries plus charger with cable
- Manufactured according to medical standard (ISO 13485)
Made in Germany