Article number: 9039
The Slingshot Rotary Version 3.1 by Special Technique is a smooth and powerful multi-purpose tattoo machine, now built with Ugly Bill's new tricked out tube vise! These machines will run well fast or slow and can handle a wide variety of needles and inks.
The stroke on the Slingshot v3.1 is slightly shorter than the stroke on the Workhorse Irons rotary - about 3.5mm. The hit or dampening is a tiny bit harder as well. The artist will get the confident push and reduced trauma to the skin that you expect from a well made rotary.
- CNC Milled Body, Hand Made Parts by Special Technique
- Motor, bearing and drive bar are the same as the Workhorse Rotary
- Ideal for both Lining and Shading
- Voltage determines speed, dial-in to accommodate user preference
- Optimum operating range is between 3 and 5 Volts
- Run the motor clockwise for best performance
*Certain Eikon power supplies will not run rotaries, when the duty cycle stays at 99 for more than 60 seconds they shut off. If you have one of these models, Eikon will possibly upgrade the software..