With a 3.5 mm stroke, the Sol Nova is ideal for precise lines as well as extremely soft shades. Cheyenne‘s tattoo machine operates between 25 and 150 hertz, and low-frequency operation with 25 hertz offers the perfect solution for dot workers and color realists. If you turn up the machine, your lines become fuller and more intense.
The durable and robust device delights artists with its ergonomic, pen-like shape – just like the Hawk Pen. Compared to the Pen, however, Sol Nova boasts more power and a softer handling. It is easy and effortless to cover – Cheyenne sleeves and Disposable Grips Ergo Round will serve you well. The durable and easily cleanable anodization also ensures hygienic working conditions. Your Sol Nova will perform great with the Cheyenne Safety and Craft Cartridges. You can look forward to a harmonious work experience and perfect results.
- Durable and robust machine
- Perfect balance, weight shifted to the front
- 25 Hz Low frequency:
- For dot workers and color realists
- Powerful machine, very gentle to the skin
- 3,5 mm stroke, good for lines and shades
- Easy to safety cover
- Available in 6 colors
- Smooth, soft, and quiet operational mode
- Ideal healing results
- Durable and easy-to-clean anodization