TATTOO MASTERS FLASH COLLECTION – PART I begins with with a fascinatingly writen foreword to the development of tattoo-flash, followed by a detailed interview with tattoo legend Don Ed Hardy, who, besides lending his own flash-sheets from his personal archive, provided rarities from the pioneer days of tattooing. Those sheets include flash by "Sailor" Jerry Collins, Owen Jensen, Joe Lieber and "Pop" Eddy and Bert Grimm, amongst the most famous tattooists of the early 20th century.
The extensive collection of flash that follows is unique! The illustrations and drawings have been made exclusively for this collection, and have been produced by contemporary tattoo artists who rank among the best in the world. Every artist presents his work in his own style. This explosion of fanciful crossover flash styles will make the any tattooist's heart beat faster.
TATTOO MASTERS FLASH COLLECTION – PART I offers works by Horioshi III, Don Ed Hardy, Gau Bin, Jondix , Will Tatuwill, Kowhey, Tim Hendricks, Brian Everett, Big Capone, Genko, Alex Horikitsune Reinke, Zele, Dong Dong, Pablo Xno, Steve Goodspeed, Rogerio Snappy Gomez, Buddha Yang, Frank Chavez, Julio Villalobos, Doug Hardy, Elle Festin, Eddy Reyes Sr., Tomasi Sulu’ape, K.C. Angel, Jared Leathers, Buzzy Jenkins, Hailin Fu, Michael Aul, Sanya Youalli, El Whyner, Yushi Takei, Henri B, Enrique Castillo and many more.
- Authors: Edgar Hoill and Matthias Reuss
- Foreword to the history of flash
- Interview with with Don Ed Hardy
- Historical flash-sheets from the "Don Hardy Archive"
- Flash-book in large-scale panorama format, 28 x 46 cm
- Flash-sheets by 78 renowned international tattoo artists
- Collection of 140 large size flash-artworks
- 168 pages of premium print
- Printed on extra high-quality thick paper
- Exclusive, durable metal spiral binding
- Flash sheets lying flat when open
- Thick front and back cover (like hard-cover book!)